How many people do you know that get to go to prom into their late 20's?! Andrew and I squeezed into our dance party clothes last Saturday night (I squeezed a lot more than he did) and went to the annual Med Prom sponsored by the medical school. It was a night of dancing and guilt-free gambling. I'd like to add that I kicked his butt at Texas hold 'em. Vegas watch out! :)
Here are a few of our fellow-promers:
This lifetime student thing has its rewards! Can't wait for next year!!
Check out the baby bump:
4 comments:
That's barely a bump! You look darling!
Is that Mike using his water bottle as a dance prop in the background? haha...Congrats on the baby!
That is a tiny bump! i can tell you will be dang cute even when your belly gets big.
I'm laughing my head off! That is hardly a bump. You make pregnancy look glamorous (which is typically isn't :). When are you due? Do you know the sex? CONGRATS! We're due July 28 and are expecting another girl...babies are the best!
Post a Comment