Hey guys, Jon and I are in Utah too and really want to hook up with you. Unfortunately, Jon recently got a new cell phone and didn't get Drew's cell phone number transferred over, so we've been able to reach you. Tell Drew to give Jon a call again because his phone was dead the last time he called. Merry Christmas. I really hope we get to see you guys.
hey... so I keep meaning to just call you and check in, and hopefully make plans to get together, but things are a little busy and I keep forgetting, so I'm just breaking down and writing you to tell you that it's in my plans to call this weekend and set something up! Yay! We will be in Provo from Saturday night on...
3 comments:
Hey guys, Jon and I are in Utah too and really want to hook up with you. Unfortunately, Jon recently got a new cell phone and didn't get Drew's cell phone number transferred over, so we've been able to reach you. Tell Drew to give Jon a call again because his phone was dead the last time he called. Merry Christmas. I really hope we get to see you guys.
hey... so I keep meaning to just call you and check in, and hopefully make plans to get together, but things are a little busy and I keep forgetting, so I'm just breaking down and writing you to tell you that it's in my plans to call this weekend and set something up! Yay! We will be in Provo from Saturday night on...
I'll be back Monday night, so we'll have to get stoopid.
Post a Comment