
I realize that, technically, Luke is both my baby and my boy, but lately he has been growing so much that he seems more like a little boy than a baby. I also realize that in a month or so I will look back at this post and Luke will seem so little. After all, he can't crawl or sit up without help. But he has mastered the following skills:
- He can take his pacifier out of his mouth and put it back in again
- Jump in his jumperoo
- Roll (or fall, whatever you want to call it)
- Stand with help (this, he may prefer over all other positions)
- Scream and avert his head when I come after his nose with the aspirator
- Put everything within his reach inside of his mouth
- Play in the exersaucer until he realizes that Mom isn't playing with him.
- Sleep without being swaddled.
- Grow so fast (and so tall) that Mom has no idea which clothes will still fit him.







He can't quite get his foot in his mouth. He must get his flexibility (or lack thereof) from Andrew.


11 comments:
Okay, he is so cute... I mean SOOO cute! It's a good thing you aren't in our ward anymore becuase I would probably smother him to death. Nice work you guys.
YAY! He IS getting big and so cute... can't believe he's already 5 months old. We've gotta get on this baby thing so that Luke has a girlfriend he can marry when he gets older!
Oh my goodness, that baby needs to be on the cover of Gerber baby food! He is soo cute and you can see the resemblance to Lauren! Can't wait to see him in the summer! Erin
He really is SO cute! They really grow up to fast!
I totally love that Pee all you can Pee shirt!! Where did you get that?
I love that picture of him lounging in his Boppy with the Inauguration in the background. He looks like he really is savoring every moment of that Inauguration.. I am sure you loved me saying he loved it :-)
Man, I've been meaning to give the exersaucer back to you guys FOREVER! Sorry about that... hopefully you didn't spend alot of money on the one you have.
My favorite picture is the one of Luke trying to eat his foot. Adorable! You can see his little personality in his face.
I love all the pictures of him. Especially the one in the bath robe, he looks so grown up.
Oh man, what a cutie. Can't believe how these kids of ours grow! He is just so, so, so precious.
He is so handsome. I wanna squeze his cheeks! Please do it for me!
"pee all you can pee" is a shirst we need for sure. Ian is currently potty training (I HATE it!) and that's currently his motto as well. My poor carpet. Sweet exersaucer by the way. Chase saw it and was super jealous.
Post a Comment