Wednesday, May 20, 2009

For Anyone Else Who Saw the Last 15 Minutes...


All I can say is, they both deserve to win for having to sing that terrible song! Yikes, it was torture to watch. Sometimes I have nightmares that I try out for American Idol and sing a Primary song ... almost the same degree of embarrassment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

amen. I actually had never seen either of them sing til last night, but I thought that song was just rough on both of them trying to sing in tune. and it was just weird. I have to say I thought Kris did best on his first song. Adam sang that weird one better, but I still didn't enjoy listening to it.

Dan and Janay said...

For real!!!!! What a piece of crap song. It wasn't my favorite.
It's sad that it had to end on that note. (Sorry for the pun).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...