Andrew finally got his medical board exam scores back and did better than anyone expected (mostly better than he expected...I always knew he would rock it). Now he just has to decide what kind of doctor he wants to be when he grows up. Piece of cake, right?
5 comments:
Dude, that is so awesome. A big fat congratulations from your Rockford-based fan club. I'm not surprised either, I knew Andrew would do well. To celebrate, you should check out this video of Jimmy Fallon. I think Andrew will get a kick out of it, being a stats geek and all. http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/blogs/2009/07/a-very-diddy-slow-jammin-the-news/ (you'll have to copy and paste it into your browser, I don't know how to make a link in a comment)
Yippee!! Congratulations, Andrew! We think you are AWESOME!!
Congratulations Andrew! Although when did a Stacey not do well on the big tests???
A big fat congratulations from your Rockford-based fan club.
That is so awesome.
___________________
Vince
Best place for your complete Internet marketing
Congrats! That is such a relief to have those over with. I remember almost crying when Mike finished. I didn't care about the score at that point, it was just nice to have them done! Way to go Andrew!
Post a Comment