
We were lucky enough to spend the weekend at Andrew's parents house. Most of the siblings were in town. We miss them already.


We thought this was very "90210"...I guess in Ohio it would be 44073 [by the way, we aren't camping. I love that the Stacey home is nestled in the woods...its a great retreat].
I think it is cool to see Luke discover rocks...
but he ALWAYS does this...
so I'm starting to think its not so cool.
It was too dark to get a better picture. Ohio's Autumn is definitely brag-worthy.


We thought this was very "90210"...I guess in Ohio it would be 44073 [by the way, we aren't camping. I love that the Stacey home is nestled in the woods...its a great retreat].
I think it is cool to see Luke discover rocks...
but he ALWAYS does this...
so I'm starting to think its not so cool.
It was too dark to get a better picture. Ohio's Autumn is definitely brag-worthy.
5 comments:
How else is he supposed to clean the rocks for his collection?
I'm glad to see that Drew still wears gym shorts with his polo shirts. Football is over Drew, you're training to be a Dr. now. Come on, lets get with the program. J/K, sounds like it was a lot of fun. I also heard that Baby Gabe was there.
Hey Lo! Do you have skype? If so I can talk to you for free and I'd spout off some Chineser for ya. Basically the blogs are block because China doesn't want people to write bad things about them on it, or facebook.
I totally want to live in the woods. That's awesome. :)
That was a great weekend. Nothing like sporting that lettermen jacket! I am so happy you are loving the Ohio Lauren, it makes me feel all good inside
Post a Comment