
One of Andrew's best friends (who isn't a member of our church) emailed him today to wish him a "Happy Mormon Day". That absolutely cracked me up! In fact, I almost forgot that today is in fact a very important day for Mormons. On April 6th, 1830 our church was officially organized (although, this shouldn't be construed to mean that it began on that day because we actually believe it is the same church that was on the Earth in New Testament times ... but I digress ... read here for more info).
In any case, we celebrated by eating some super healthy chocolate chips cookies made with cannenelli beans (no, they are not as good as real chocolate chip cookies, but I felt so good for making them healthier that I ate at least 5 :)). And although I am trying to make it look like we blew out candles and made it official, we didn't quite take it that far.
So Happy Mormon Day to everyone! Hug your favorite Mormon or something to celebrate!
3 comments:
haha...so cute. i wish i would have thought to celebrate that :) And that bottom picture of luke is perfect. he's a handsome little guy :) I need a luke fix , too. let's do something!!!
I love that kid too!! :D
Definitely a good day. Thanks for celebrating!! :)
Post a Comment