Friday, September 17, 2010

St. Louis

A few weeks ago, we made a quick trip to St. Louis to see my sister, her husband and 5 kids. They drove to St. Louis from Utah for the weekend to see my brother-in-law's extended family. We figured it was the closest we were going to be for the next little while since we can't go to Utah for Christmas this year (see the baby clock to your right).

It was a whirlwind trip with not many pictures, but I'm so glad that we got to see them. It was well worth the drive.

By the way, St. Louis really surprised me. I tend to judge the middle states harshly (without really visiting them). I'm afraid to like them because they are so far from the ocean among other things. But St. Louis made a great impression on me.

On the way down we had to make a random stop to change a diaper and the only place we could find was a graveyard. Kind of weird but Luke had a lot of fun throwing rocks in the trashcan.


Andrew won't let me cut his hair...its not my fault...
Luke was so happy with his cousins!

On an unrelated note, if your last name is "Raper" you probably shouldn't name your business after yourself. Just an idea...

This guy has about 50 signs on I70 and I get the creeps every time I see them.

Oh, and this is for Cortney. We spotted a Marble Cliff Ward move-out!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...