Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Watch Out for the Crazy Squirrels

I was all ready to start blogging about our vacation tonight but then I remembered that all our pictures are on the laptop which is currently with Andrew. However, I did find this picture:


In Yosemite, it is a big deal to keep all your food or anything with a scent in the bear locker. We tried to be really careful, but I guess I forgot about some m&m's in the pocket of my diaper bag.

Forget the bears, it was the squirrels that were the real danger! I came back from a hike to find that they had completely demolished the side pocket of my diaper bag and ate every single m&m. It seriously grossed me out. The pocket was open on top so the dumb animals didn't have to bust through the side! Oh well, I took off the pocket and you can hardly tell I suffered such a severe misfortune.

So if you ever go to Yosemite, beware of the squirrels. They are honestly the craziest squirrels in the world. Even though we wouldn't admit it out loud, I think after this incident we were both afraid the squirrels would go after Cam next.

3 comments:

Melanye said...

Haha!! Those squirrels are crazy!

marika said...

Those squirrels should meet our raccoons!

Gramma Delt said...

Why is it that squirrels would not have bothered an old, ugly bag?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...