Monday, July 30, 2012

Lazy.

Have you ever had an intense wave of laziness come over you? That is how I've been lately. No energy. Completely lazy. And I'm not pregnant which has been the culprit in the past. I think the stressful months before the move and having to pack and get everything ready by myself (because Andrew's work schedule was so crazy) finally took its toll and I am lazy lazy lazy. I would be fine just day dreaming about random stuff all day and taking lots of naps. My boys are not cool with this but I think I'm ready to snap out of it.

As you can tell by my pictures...I have also been a lazy picture taker. Auto mode all the way.


Andrew had a birthday right after we moved. Poor guy had a very uneventful day. Lazy I tell you! (although I did make him a delicious chocolate cheesecake so he didn't have to eat sausage for his birthday dessert).


Luke put a helmet on all by himself. Now he just needs a real bike.


Luke reading a book to Cam (he wasn't actually reading, just telling the story by memory ---btw, this is your book Jess)






I love the view out our front window. I'm glad I get to look out at a pretty tree-lined street instead of another house.


We went to the Art Fair last week downtown. There was so much to see! We loved it and look forward to going every year.




Luke finds it absolutely impossible to not bug Cam when they are sitting in the same chair. It drives Cam nuts.


Every day (I'm serious, every single day) someone asks me if they are twins. TWINS?!! I understand that they look a lot a like but clearly they are different ages! Maybe I can't see it because I'm their Mom.


We see some strange bugs around here. It has been better since I sprayed and I think I've developed a thick skin about the whole thing but who wants to wake up to this guy in their kitchen sink?


4 comments:

Whitney said...

We have a lot of those bugs in our apartment; they are actually "good bugs" and eat other nasty bugs. But they are still super creepy looking.

heather said...

HELLO!! I feel like it's been forever! And oh my word I understand the lazy slug phase. Completely understand. Love the new couches, yes they look a lot alike but definitely not twins, and I'm sorry about the bugs. I remember actually seeing that same bug in our bathroom in OH at our first apartment. Completely creeped me out. Now we have more creepy bugs down here. Yuck! I hope you're getting all settled and comfortable. Love you all!!

Grandma McCann said...

The boys are getting so big. Yes, I see a glint of mischief in Luke's eye when he is playing with Cam but I also see that he loves being with his brother. I just realized that we haven't seen Luke since June of last year. Thanks for the blog.

Grandma McCann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...