
Our dear, sweet Esmeralda (which is not actually her name but we do call her that from time to time). She has changed so much in the past two months that it is hard to decide whether I should write about the baby she was last month or the baby she is now. She always maintains her sweet, jovial nature. Lately she has become so social. She cannot stand being left alone in a room or not facing the action. I think she despised the baby carrier in Italy because she couldn't face outward.
Esme, you are so curious about EVERYTHING! You belly laugh at your brother's who love to run around like clowns if it means you will crack a smile at them. Luke and Cameron adore you. They may tease you when you are older but you should remember that when you were a baby, they treated you like a princess. In addition to your undeniable sweetness, you are also fiesty. You yell and screech louder than any baby I've ever had. You really keep me on my toes because I know if I keep you waiting too long you will start screeching at me. You have a little bit of attitude (which is probably inherited from me).
We love this girl.










3 comments:
Beautiful baby and photos.
She is completely 100% adorable.
I miss that little cutie and can hardly believe how grown up she already looks! I can hardly wait for summer & the Staceys in town!!
Post a Comment