Sunday, March 8, 2009

He Eats!


After much anticipation, Luke has ventured into eating solid food. Well...actually just rice cereal for now (and occasionally some banana). But he seems to like it a lot which surprised me because he refuses to drink formula. He must be a Stacey...we love food. So far the biggest struggle is that he really wants to feed himself. It's a wrestle for the spoon. Here are some pics and a video (I hate when I re-watch the videos and realize what a dork I sound like. It's amazing what babies can make you say).


Here is Luke with one of his favorite animals. He likes to fall asleep with his froggy.





This is just Luke eating a banana (we have about 10 videos of him eating...Andrew said I could only post one).

5 comments:

Metta said...

AH! Okay, we're sold! We'd like one too! (Baby that is, not banana...). Wow, is he beautiful, and the eating is impressive too.

Oh, and nice music in the background... :-)

Emma said...

Absolutely adorable. Can you get a cuter baby?!

Emma said...

more cute, excuse my horrible English. :)

Unknown said...

Wow! The resemblance between father and son while eating is uncanny!

Harada's said...

Oh, he is so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...