
Luke doesn't crawl yet. I'm not sure he's all that interested for right now. When I put him on his belly, he looks at me like this kind of thing is totally beneath him. He'd rather be walking. But here are some of his first attempts (he did move backwards a little).

You can thank Andrew for Luke's little mohawk. We have fun with whatever little hair he has.

6 comments:
Gosh, I found myself admiring your baby and the hard wood floors!
SO. DANG. CUTE.
I love his smile!!
yes, he is a cutie! Oh my gosh, look at those smiles!! So, did you get my announcement? do you think you guys can come? i would love to see you!
okay, he's adorable! were you being facetious with the whole alluding to walking thing, or is he skipping the crawl in favor of going straight for the stroll?
I am all about calling Andrew 'little'
The little guy has the cutest smile!Hooray for boys
You are both torturing us and feeding our Luke addiction!! WE MISS YOU GUYS! And we especially miss not being able to see Luke grow and develop every day! How about a residency at the U? It could be worth the torture (after all, Andrew is already wearing red) just so we could see you guys more often!!
Post a Comment