Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Words of Wisdom...

When your old college roommate comes out to stay with you for a few days, hide your computer. In retaliation for hacking my computer and blog site I submit exhibit A to the jury--Stevo's secret pajamas. While Steve probably does exude awesomeness, he also exudes many other things....not the least of these being superhuman speed.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am offended by this post for several reasons. First of all, why would I post something on your blog? Secondly, I have not once worn that to bed. I use that outfit solely for super-speed adventures in my free time.

Melanye said...

HA! I love it! You guys have far too many incriminating photos of each other to get away with anything!

Metta said...

oh, now that makes sense. not wanting to be the only one who didn't know who Steve Williams was, i googled his name.

...and was like, "the wrestler, the golf caddy, or the texas realtor?".

none seemed very impressive. i'm sure your roommate outdoes these other dudes by a long shot. does posting a picture of him in spandex serve as revenge?

Rich said...

Now THERE'S the Steve I know!

Dehner Family said...

Does this Steve guy babysit? I think Miles would LOVE him - he'd have to come in the outfit though.

The Clubb House said...

This is horrifying on so many levels...mostly because of the "bachelor closet" behind the super hero. Good thing you guys are married and have someone to at least shut the closet doors before you take pictures !!! :)

Sarah and Troy said...

Steve's here in Columbus?!? You guys should have warned me- I would have put a second lock on the door :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...