Sunday, March 21, 2010

Same Stuff

I don't know how many times I can write about walking with Luke outside and make it sound novel. That is pretty much all we do nowadays. We just wander around for hours and usually run into many kids the same age that are doing the same thing.

I don't get out the camera much these days because Luke doesn't sit still long enough to take a picture. But here is an illustration of Luke's favorite color - BROWN. Whenever I get out the markers, he only plays with the brown ones and prefers to color all over his face and hands.

Luke's friend taught him how much fun baskets can be. I guess he found a new nook.




Here is a video of Luke running down a pretty steep slope in our yard (you can't really tell how steep it is from the video). He always makes a little noise that is hard to write out...maybe "ga ga ga ga" and as he is descending the hill, it gets faster and faster. He could not be happier than when he is outside exploring.



And, unfortunately, Luke has discovered most of the impolite things to do that are "hilarious". Here he is laughing at Andrew as he spits edamame in the air. I usually try to put my "disapproving" face on, but occasionally I catch myself laughing too. His laugh is just so infectious!


6 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

That laughing video is so cute. It made me laugh while I was watching it.

Unknown said...

great post! loved his "ga ga ga" noises, the irony of wishing Grandma a happy birthday right before heading into the street, his infectious laughter at 'inappropriate' behavior, Drew's willing accommodation for such humor, the Baby Einstein playing in the background, and the fact that you were eating Edamame. did you make it yourself, btw? I've never had it, but I'm curious...

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! He's getting so big, and he's muy guapo!

Unknown said...

It's that full on belly laugh and it is so contagious, I love it!!

Megan said...

Love the laugh! Sounds like something Dave would do, except that he thinks Edamame isn't that good. Maybe that means he would end up spitting it in the air and making the boys laugh :) Very cute videos.

Gramma Delt said...

The love of brown on his hands has an easy answer--it looks just like when he mashes his granola cookies all over his hands to get the chocolate---does he lick his hands after he has colored them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...