Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vote Today

Just a reminder, because I almost forgot.

If you live in Utah County, we are huge fans of Lane Henderson for Utah County Commission (he was Andrew's mission president in Italy). He is a good man.

I wish I had a chance to get to know all the candidates in Ohio on a personal level. I just spent a great deal of time reading up on the candidates before heading to the polls. It is so hard to find good information out there. I could go off about this little annoyance but I have to hold my tongue because Andrew keeps saying that he wants to run for government office someday.

I think that voting will be my only major accomplishment for today. Everyday I tell myself that I'm going to get so much done during Luke's nap time, and everyday when nap time comes around I can hardly keep my eyes open. Oh well, growing a baby boy is hard work!

Otsukaresama desu

1 comment:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

At least voting is an important accomplishment...relish in it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...