Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick-or-Treat


Can't you see the anticipation for candy written all over his face!

Columbus does trick-or-treating the Thursday before Halloween when it falls on a weekend (so as not to interfere with any high school football games or other sports...gotta love the midwest). It was a cold night but the kids were so cute that I didn't even mind (and that's sayin a lot!).

Here are a few highlights:

I'm really glad he enjoyed this monstrosity of a project...at least for a good 10 minutes or so.





And a video of Luke riding his train...


3 comments:

Stacey Mom said...

He is SO stinkin cute!

heather said...

Oh how I love his cute little face with freckles on it!! Happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, just want to squeeze his cheeks! that is such an auntie thing to say huh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...