Okay, okay, here it is...

I don't know how to take a good belly shot but I finally gave up and just decided to have a cute little blonde boy in the picture with me to take some of the attention away.
Our Christmas Eve was pretty low key, but we did do the traditional reading of Luke 2 with our cool costumes (that are actually from Jerusalem!). Luke was supposed to be an angel but he only fulfilled his angelic duties with a steady supply of m&m's. We also opened up some Christmas pj's, told Santa stories, sang a few Christmas songs, and left out some oranges for Santa's low-calorie snack. Andrew and I thought we'd have energy for fun projects after Luke went to bed but instead watched "It's a Wonderful Life" and fell fast asleep.
Sorry there is no Stacey Family Christmas Card. Christmas was ALL about simplification this year. If you read our blog, you probably know way more than you want to know about our lives anyway. Still, I was feeling deep regret as the Christmas cards and pictures rolled in. I love re-connecting with friends even if it's just through a short note. Next year, next year...
Enjoy some of our Christmas Eve videos:


9 comments:
Yay! Merry Christmas! Lauren, I cannot believe how big you are. Then I looked at your floating baby in the margin, and saw that you only have 8 days left. 8 days! No wonder you are so big! I can't believe it! This will be so exciting in the near future. Now that your quilt is finished and the holidays are past, he can come any day. Woo-hoo! XOXO
Awesome - you can still smile with only a week left! :) I like the belly shot darlin'.
You have one week left?!?! Are you kidding me? I totally feel cheated that I haven't been able to spend these last few weeks with you! Oh I hope things are going well and that your body isn't falling apart still. :) I can't wait to get back home and call you up to take Luke off your hands for some quiet time - we'll be home Sunday night, so be expecting that Monday, K? Miss you!!
Oh I LOVE you baby belly! Your just too cute! Can't wait to meet the latest Stacey boy! Good Luck!
Yeah! Love the belly shot! You are seriously the cutest preggers I have ever seen! Can't wait to see pic's of the little bubarino. We miss you guys! Side note, Magic Brownies?!?
NICE BELLY!!!! 2 days to go huh?!!! Did you go over with your first? I have less than 2 weeks- i didn't know our due dates were so close!! I can't wait to get mine out...i can't wait to see him!! I am so happy for you- nice quilt too...i am still half way through the one i wanted to make. don't know if i will ever finish...ah well.
Aishiteru yo
love. love. love the belly shot.
Hi!
I recently came across your blog and would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
THank you!! Love the belly pic! And love your new baby! xoxox
Post a Comment