Sunday, August 21, 2011

MIA


This summer has been a blur. We just got back from Utah where we had tons of fun. But I can already tell that acclimating to real life is going to be a chore. Luke and Cameron were both still awake at midnight last night. I thought maybe it was just jet lag but then after a short nap Luke was up again from 3-6am. ??? Hopefully tonight will be different or else every blog post is going to be about how much I miss sleep.

I think some catching up is in order...


Luke rarely likes playing on the playground these days. He prefers to hang out in the baseball diamond which he lovingly refers to as the "sandbox". It is the perfect racing spot for his cars.




Once I start taking pictures of Cam, I can't stop. You'll see I had the same problem on the swings, but those will have to be in the next post because blogger is not uploading any more of my pictures for some reason.

1 comment:

heather said...

It's so good to see pictures of your boys again!! I have missed you in the blogworld. (not that I'm any better ... but I still miss you) I have had the hardest time adjusting to real life this time around. It has been rough and definitely at times felt like a chore. I hope you have scheduled things to get out of the house - that always seems to help. For some awful reason I chose to potty train L during this time, which meant I was more homebound than ever and it did not bode well for anyone. haha! Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...