Spring finally came to Michigan. It took FOREVER to get here :)
I still remember when the Realtor was driving to show us our house. She turned down this stunning tree-lined street and it sort of took my breathe away (smart Realtor!). I get to drive under this lovely canopy every time I drive to our home now and it makes me happy.

The boys love to look for roly poly's. Cam usually smushes the poor things while trying to pick them up. He is always so excited to show me a bug that he's caught and they are almost always dead by the time I pry them from his pinched fingers.

It may have been an awful winter, but it has been a gorgeous Spring.












3 comments:
I'm jealous of those trees. They are beautiful. I miss Ohio when I see those pictures (even though the pics are from Michigan)! Your boys are darling. Love their curls. My two oldest are also obsessed with bugs right now.
Beautiful family Lauren. I love to read your blog. I hope to visit you up there some day soon, but alas it will not be this year... :( Go figure. Maybe you should move to Florida. Our winters are much, much warmer. We'll thin out your blood really quick. :) Your boys are beautiful. Especially with that hair! Keep up the good work.
I love tree-lined streets also! That is one of the things I love about our neighborhood...and yet they don't touch in the middle like yours...gorgeous!
Thank you for the spring pictures and those adorable boy's faces! We miss you guys! It is fun to see how much they've grown just in a few months! :)
Post a Comment