Friday, November 6, 2009

A Little Guest


Our friend Amy has been terribly ill with morning sickness [actually, in her case its more like "try to not kick the bucket before having the baby"...but only Amy could appreciate that comment]. This being the case, we have had the pleasure of welcoming a little guest in our home every so often. I just wanted to keep Amy informed as to what the boys have been up to.


First of all, this is Luke's face for about the first hour of Will's visit. He is perma-grin and giggling with excitement the whole time. It is like a rockstar is gracing us with his presence. He is supposed to take a nap but absolutely refuses when he knows that Will is downstairs.


Last week, we went to the zoo. Sorry, most of my pictures with the goats ended up as Will with his eyes closed. Or maybe he's doing an impression of the goat...I'm not sure.

Luke followed Will around everywhere and had to try out everything that Will did. It was also my first experience with a double stroller. It took some ingenuity to get it into my car but I was pretty happy to have it with these two boys running in all different directions.

Amy's trash can must be under the sink because Will, being a very polite little boy, always throws his trash under my sink (our trash can isn't under the sink).



I thought that I finally found something that Will wanted to eat! Peanut Butter Captain Crunch isn't the healthiest choice around but I was sure it was working. Then I realized that Will was throwing them to Luke who was eating them all up. What a friendship!

I did get Will to try some green smoothie. But after a few gulps, he figured it out and was done.

This is Luke after Will returns home. He takes the best nap of his life! Thanks Amy, for letting us have the little rockstar as our guest!

p.s.

Here is a really short clip of the one of the boys' favorite pastimes. I wish I had a better video of it. They have managed to figure out a way to share the walker.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great friend and 'idol' for lil Luke! I love how much he adores Will!

Cort and Amy said...

this made me so happy. i haven't turned on my computer in over a week, so sorry for the delayed response. thanks so much for taking will and for the "kick the bucket" comment. its more true than you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...