
This isn't the biggest snowstorm I've experienced in Columbus, but it is definitely a lot of snow for us. I was really bored this morning because all of my plans involved driving somewhere and that doesn't seem like the best idea anymore. Plus, Andrew had to go to the hospital today so it is just Luke and I. Then I remembered that when it snows, kids go and play outside! Don't worry, I'm slow...but I'm catching on to this whole Mom business.



This is what your snowman looks like when you grew up in California. I know it is pathetic (as Andrew so lovingly pointed out) but it is the FIRST snowman I've ever made. I thought using the tomato stake was ingenious.
3 comments:
You have no idea how jealous I am right now. We literally just came in the house from "playing" outside in the snow too, during which the ONLY thing Logan did was cry. Better yet, screaming. He did NOT like the snow. We came in, laid him down for a nap, and I checked blogs. Yours was the first in my reader, and I have to say I'm a little bitter! But I'm glad that at least someone can enjoy the snow at such a young age!! :)
I love that snowman! Luke look so happy!
oh man, Luke's snowsuit is PERFECT! His lil hands are protected too!
and for the record... I think your snowman is AWESOME!!! He looks so... honest. Like a child's crayon drawing. I'd put him on the fridge. (and that is not to say I think YOU are childish in any way... I think you are CREATIVE! Way to do something brand new and totally ROCK IT! :)
Post a Comment