Friday, August 6, 2010

Bunny Fountains

A friend took these pictures at a recent outing to the bunny fountains. They are called "bunny fountains" because of some enormous bunny statues on a hill nearby (not pictured). It is a great place for the kids to cool off in this CRAZY OHIO HEAT.

Check out that belly! You would think that this kid actually eats! I'm not sure what he keeps in there.








We were anxiously waiting for the fountains to suddenly shoot up while their faces were looking inside the spouts...but it never got them!


3 comments:

Metta said...

Just waity wait wait for something in your post box, and then you too can be frolicking through the fountains!

Sarah and Troy said...

I miss Bunny Park!

Michele said...

I love how Luke is the whitest kid at the bunny fountain!!!Ryland was asking me the other day if you have a girl will you name her Leia, so you will have a Luke and Leia....I think he had just watch the first Star Wars...again!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...