Saturday, June 25, 2011

How to Have a Manly Tea-Party



Ditch the tea and sandwiches and serve rice krispies and banana smoothies instead.


Instead of baby dolls, invite macho army men, monkey and bear.




At the end, beat up all your guests.


p.s. I had a friend who actually thought that Luke and I play games like this all the time. That isn't really the case, but you better believe that when we do I get the camera out and take a ton of pictures so that Luke believes that we played like this all the time...

...but to tell you the truth I really should do things like this everyday because playing with Luke is the absolute best thing in the world! (uh, as long as he isn't throwing tantrums or whining:)

3 comments:

heather said...

HA! I was just thinking about this concept of posting fun playing pictures on the blog, and convincing everyone that our lives are simply fun and entertaining all the time and that I'm some super amazing creative mom. Not the case! So I laughed out loud when I read your p.s. at the end of your post. So real! That's why I love you Lauren. :) And Luke definitely throws some cool tea parties. Maybe we'll get to join you for one someday!

Grandma McCann said...

Luke, You sure invited some fun friends to your tea party. I hope some day we can come too. Miss you all.
Grandma McCann

marika said...

OK, that pic of Luke feeding the action figure at his "tea party" is the cutest thing in the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...