Sunday, June 19, 2011

Utah Trip Part 1


How did parents travel with children before portable DVD players?



I have been meaning to put pictures of our Utah trip up for A LONG TIME. Unfortunately I just don't have much blogging time right now but here are a few pictures to get me started. My wonderful sister, Erin, put us up at a Bed & Breakfast in Midway called the Johnson Mill for our anniversary. IT WAS AMAZING!

Canoe ride.
I told Andrew I didn't think he could get us both in the picture. I stand corrected.

4 years married!

We also met our newest nephew, Deklan, who was officially adopted by my sister Carol (& Steve) while we were there. He is such a sweet baby (on the left). I am so excited that Cam will have a close-in-age cousin on my side of the family. They will be great friends.


more coming...

1 comment:

The Clubb House said...

Deklan looks a little like cameron!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...