Monday, December 3, 2012

Fall Leaves

I have been dreading this post a little because I know I have absolutely no ability to narrow down my selection of pictures. I CAN'T DO IT! I just love them ALL. Andrew just saw all the pictures and even he thinks I went overboard. Sorry. I'm in love with these boys. I think if you scroll through them quickly it might actually play like a movie :).



 These little men love fake glasses.



Cam: I'm a doctor
Mom: Don't let Daddy hear that. He doesn't want you to be a doctor
Luke: Why doesn't Daddy want us to be doctors?
Mom: If you really wanted to be a doctor he would be proud of you. He would be proud whatever you wanted to be.
Luke: I want to be a dog.

[silence.]

And now for a LOT of pictures I took while our family raked leaves last month. I was a little nervous when we moved to a street with a lot of trees. I thought that raking leaves was going to be annoying. But turns out it is my absolute favorite thing to do in the Fall. Little boys + crunchy leaves = LOVE.





Cam. is. so. cute. He is also as strong-willed as an ox. He is so vocal, I can hardly believe the things that come out of his mouth sometimes. I feel like I can communicate with him so effortlessly.


About 100 times a day, Cam says, "Look at me Mommy! Look at me!" and then he will do something cool like jump or dance a little jig. He makes us all laugh.


Luke adores his little brother along with the rest of us. In fact, Luke has been rallying for more siblings. A recent conversation:

Luke: I want another baby. We should go to the baby store and pick one out.
Me: You think it's that easy?
Luke: Yeah, we go to the store, the girl babies are in the back and the boy babies are in the front.
Me: [trying to ignore the part about girls being at the back of the store] Hmmmm...which one would we get?
Luke: A girl baby. We already have boys.

If only it were that easy.








"ta-da!" He says that a lot lately.














Luke was not so interested in being photographed.






5 comments:

Grandma McCann said...

Great Pictures, Lauren!!! I laughed all the way though the pictures. They looked like they were having such a great time. We miss you all so much and wish we could just chase those boys around and watch them roll in the leaves.

Metta said...

LOVE these convos with the boys! I'm glad that you got into raking. I love it too, but when I tried it the other day one-handed with a newborn slung over my other arm, it wasn't very successful. Two days later our landlord came with the leaf blower and did it all in two seconds. Well sure, anyone can do it the easy way...

Debbie said...

Awesome! Good action shots. This is a very cute age. :)

The Clubb House said...

OH I miss these boys!!! Miss you and Andrew, too, Lauren! Thank you for putting up all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I would have kept them all too. I will never forget the time I told Mackenzie how much I love being a mom and she said "when I grow up.. I want to be a red furry monster". Oh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...