and maybe if I liked to hang out at Monster Truck rallies a little more...


...this could have been our future.
In reality it was just my sister having fun with her hair extensions (she tried them on me too and they also had a mullet affect for some reason. Guess I need longer hair).
By the way, no offense to Laramites out there. Although I have yet to meet anyone from Wyoming who would disagree with me.
7 comments:
Tee hee hee . . . :)
You are pretty funny! made me smile. I think Drew could rock the mullet.
oh my, those extensions look so real it is creepy!
Oh my goodness, wouldn't it be funny to wear those on rotations? Patients would run away. Super hilarious pics!
I laughed out loud on this one!
I don't know. I'm from Wyoming and I have to say that I've seen more redneck mullets out here in Missouri than I ever saw in Wyoming. :)
I think Andrew should keep them.
Where are the baby extensions so Luke can have a mullet, too?
Post a Comment